WELCOME TO MARTIN SMALLEY & CO.
At Martin Smalley & Co we pride ourselves on the friendly and approachable service we have provided for over 20 years. We aim to combine this with high standards of competence delivered in a cost effective way to ensure all our clients receive a service of the highest possible quality. This was recognised by the award of a Legal Aid Franchise confirming external approval of our procedures and the quality service we provide to our clients.
We offer 'jargon free' practical advice, and find solutions to your legal problems.
The main source of our work is the result of referrals or recommendations from old or existing clients and therefore word of mouth is vital to our continued success. It is for this reason that all our staff are carefully selected and trained to understand the needs of our clients and the local community.
- A short initial interview without charge (in most matters)
- A fixed conveyancing quotation and discounted rates for first time buyers
- Advice Sheets to cover the work in which we specialise
- Home/Hospital visits and appointments out of hours (by agreement)
- Ground floor access for the elderly and disabled
- Fixed fees for Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Extracting a Grant of Probate
CALL: 0115 955 6555
Deanne Taylor LLB, Partner
Keith Sherwood LLB, Partner
From 15 February 2016, in the event of a dispute, clients are entitled to utilise the ODR platform (link below) to use it as a possibility to resolve disputes. In any case, any complaints should be made in writing to Deanne Taylor (Client Care Partner); her email address for contact is email@example.com